INDEAVR is a growing company that offers career opportunities in a dynamic industry, encourages professional growth, and values associate contributions. The company is looking for a Project Manager Application Platforms - a strong project management professional with an engineering background and a demonstrated track record for management of technological projects (all scales).
The Project Manager Application Platforms is the primary contact for solutions and services for accounts supported by the Application Platforms Group. He/She masters project management and methodology in order to insure excellent delivery. He/She will be responsible and accountable for:
- initiating, planning and managing all aspects of customer relations, service and project delivery in his/her domain.
- end to end solutions with stakeholders (IT and business) especially in the European region and with global projects. He/She possesses an in-depth understanding of the stakeholders’ business requirements and domain.
- building strong relationships with stakeholders and establishing regular contact.
- the delivery management of technological projects (all scales) and acting as an escalation point of delivery in the region and selected global businesses.
The Project Manager Application Platforms is the primary point of contact for stakeholders for Service delivery issues. He/She is responsible to promote Operational Excellence: work with the application platform delivery and operation functions to endorse operational excellence as a standard. He/She will be responsible for ensuring that the development team is able to work as efficiently as possible by making sure they have clear goals, both short and long term, and that nothing prevents them from doing their work.
The Project Manager Application Platforms reviews and analyzes existing applications programs and programs in development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of those programs, as well as coordinate, and prioritize customer requests with the assistance of other managers for program changes in order to deliver the highest level of service to the customer.
Some of your responsibilities as a Project Manager Application Platforms will be:
- Act in alignment with user needs and related platforms functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Work with stakeholders and IT management units to improve information workflow
- Apply metrical management of developers and customizers that includes technological control and troubleshooting
- Manage related staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Work with alignment with other global functions in the IT group such as: operation, infrastructure and delivery center
What we look for:
- Project management skills (from project initiation phase through writing design documents, managing tasks and timeline until delivering to the customer)
- Experience in technology transfer/architecture, including writing of architecture/High Level Design documents; experience in information analysis is also recommended
- Strong technology background mainly in the areas of: SharePoint 2010/2013, Nintex workflows, InfoPath forms, SharePoint online. Hands on knowledge in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 development is recommended both in code-behind and client-side
- Familiarity with rational and irrational databases, advanced methods in client-side development, cloud architecture and development
- Familiarity with a variety of technological tools, Programming languages, Including the use of traditional technologies such as .NET
- Creative thinking, talent, enthusiasm and willingness to build a career in the field of information technology
- Demonstrated ability for strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity
- Professional appearance and business behavior
- Team player with solid written and oral communication skills
- High skills for leading and managing team; high communication and presentation skills
- Relevant college degree and/or equivalent experience in a related field
- Very good written and oral English
- Opportunity to work within a culture that actually stimulates knowledge and experience sharing.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please apply by using the web application form and provide a CV. Confidentiality guaranteed.