A Senior Consultant at INDEAVR is primarily responsible for planning, organizing, leading and executing portions of an engagement. They should be focused on the quality of client deliverables and serve as competent, effective members of client delivery/project teams. They apply well-honed consulting, project management, and functional skills in the execution of the work.
Main Responsibilities and Functions:
- Completing and managing client work in accordance with established budgets, workplans, quality standards, and timeframes
- Understanding clients’ business needs and challenges
- Leading client interviews to understand complex business issues
- Detecting and identifying issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Structuring and solving problems from beginning to end
- Developing conclusions and recommendations
- Working closely and collaboratively with client’s project team
- Developing content for client presentations
- Providing implementation assistance as required
- Meeting with clients to assure assignment progress
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality work
- Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff
- Sharing knowledge with employees within the department and in other departments
- Master or Bachelor Degree in a relevant program from a top educational institution
- 2-3 years of related experience in a consulting role
- Strong analytical capability and the ability to synthesize findings
- Solid understanding of strategy and operations consulting principles
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills both in English and Bulgarian
- Excellent people skills
- Team player attitude and leadership skills
- Demonstrated MS Office and data modeling skills
- In addition, the company places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities such as, creative, resourceful, independent, persistent, motivated and collaborative.
- Busy, dynamic and involving work day in friendly environment
- Opportunity to excel, make significant input to project’s success and build a career in management consulting
- Extensive on the job training and additional financial and mentorship support for professional and personal development
- Experience and performance based remuneration package
- Work within a culture that stimulates knowledge and experience sharing
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please apply by sending us your CV.